Amazfit Neo Smart Watch Bluetooth Smartwatch Features:
Never miss an important beat,
with 24-hour heart rate tracking.
Equipped with BioTrackerTMPPG sensor 3, the Amazfit Neo can monitor your heart rate 24 hours a day, providing real-time heart rate monitoring to help you better understand your health status.
heart rate monitoring
heart rate measurement
Your health, at a glance.
The Amazfit Neo integrates the innovative PAITM Health Assessment System, which eliminates the need to track complicated data and allows you to intuitively understand your physical state at a glance.
PAITM can be used anytime, anywhere and with any form of exercise in your daily life. Get a clear understanding of your health through your PAITM score without having to keep track of complex data.
It’s based on your personal profile and
heart rate, so it’s personalized to you
It tracks all of your activity,
more than just counting steps
The algorithm translates your heart rate
into a simple score, showing you the health
effect of your exercise
Your exercise, recorded.
Supported by BioTrackerTM PPG sensor3 and powerful algorithms, the Amazfit Neo helps track your exercise, including steps, and calories. Choose from running, walking or cycling modes, and view more detailed information about your exercise time and heart rate to help increase your PAITM value score.
Real-time workout tracking
It shows the workout time, distance and
heart rate when you are working out*.
Choose different sport modes, see different
sport reports through the App.
Your sleep, taken care of.
The Amazfit Neo effortlessly monitors your sleep. Once synchronized to the app, you can review the various stages and quality of your sleep. It helps you gain a clearer understanding of your sleep patterns and what sleep stages are needed to improve your sleep quality. Simply keep your smartwatch on, close your eyes, and check the data when you wake up.
Always-on display, 24/7.
The Amazfit Neo features a retro styled, always-on display. It’s power efficient and lets you see the screen clearly under bright light. The Lift-to-wake5 feature allows you to activate the screen quickly and naturally when reading the time.
Messaging count directly from your smartphone
Incredible four-week 1 battery life.
The Amazfit Neo has impressive battery-life and power-management capabilities, and can be used for up to four weeks on a single full charge.
Never worry about running out of battery.
Water-resistant up to 50 meters2
The Amazfit Neo features a durable exterior case and PUR strap that provides effective waterproofing to a depth of 50 meters . Running, walking or cycling,
the resilient design will perform in tough environments.
1.2” STN black and white display
Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
160 mAh lithium-ion polymer battery (minimum value).
Charging time: 2.5 hours
28 days 1 (typical)
accelerator sensor, BioTracker™ PPG bio-tracking optical heart rate sensor
watch (strap included),charging base, user manual
Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
1. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
2. According to GB/T 30106-2013 / ISO 22810:2010 standard, the waterproofing reaches 50 meters. Amazfit Neo is tested by the National Clock Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, report number: QT2007032. In order to maintain a good wearing experience, please wipe the watch as soon as possible after soaking in water. A variety of factors can affect the waterproof capability, the lab condition 50 meters water resistant test is only for reference.
3. This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference purposes only and should not be used to diagnose or monitor medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy will be affected if the sensor area makes contact with skin that is tattooed, pigmented or deep-toned.
4. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. The study shows that users who maintain a PAITM value of 100 or higher have a lower risk of hypertension, heart disease and type 2 diabetes. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
5. Users can enable/disable Lift-to-wake mode in the app.
6. Heart rate monitoring enabled (measure every 30 minutes), “Lift-to-wake” disabled, buzzer enabled; 50 notifications and 1 alarm everyday; steps and sleep tracking, 1 workout (run for 30 minutes) every week.
7. Basic power-saving mode: time enabled, Bluetooth, heart rate, “Lift-to-wake” and buzzer disabled.
8. The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purposes only. The actual product (including but not limited to it’s appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
9. The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product’s actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.
10. To provide product information, specifications and characteristics as accurately as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images and other content in the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing a special notice.